With a 10” Celestion Ten-30 speaker, perfectly chosen for great sound at low levels, this 5w amp provides you with the chance to experiment in your own home or at rehearsals. The variety of features mean that it can be used for multiple genres, anything from blues rock to heavy metal.
Play at home
You can reduce power to 0.5w and use the emulated output making this amp is ideal for those quieter moments.
Choose your tone
Using the footswitchable gain channels the DSL delivers anything from clean, classic tones to heavy distortion with extra bite.
Select your FX
The studio quality reverb, tone shift, deep and FX loop features allows for you to add depth and shaping to your sound.
• Model: DSL5C
• Range: DSL
• Technology: Valve
• Channels: 2 (Split)Electronics
• Output wattage: 5w (with power reduction option, 1w)
• Outputs: 1 x 1/4″ jack speaker output, 16O load only, 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated out
• Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ jack instrument input, 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
• Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain, volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, deep EQ shift, reverb, low power option (on rear)
• Effects: Reverb
• Effects loop: Yes, Send/ReturnSpeakers
• Speaker configuration: 1×10″
• Speaker model: Celestion Ten-30 speaker (16O, 30w)
• Unit impedance: 16OValves
• Pre amp valves: 3 x ECC83
• Power amp valves: 1 x ECC99Accessories
• Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
• Cable: Detachable power cable includedDimensions
• Weight (kg): 12.7
• Width (mm): 455
• Height (mm): 420
• Depth (mm): 240